AGES 14 and OLDER
Thursday, July 16th 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Practical and effective self- defense techniques
- Where, how, and what to hit
- How to release from a hold, and how best to defend yourself
- Awareness, avoidance, common sense information, and controlling your body’s reaction
- Attack areas of the body, pepper spray, date rape drugs, personal alarms, & question and answers
- We know people learn best when they are engaged, interested and comfortable. This class is fun and packed with information that can save your life!
- Teens and adults. Ages 14 and older.
What to wear:
- Dress in comfortable exercise clothes.
- Master Jan Wood and Grand Master John Wood